VISA EXEMPTVisitors from the following countries may enter visa free, and stay for the indicated number of days.
Brunei, Myanmar - 14 days.
Japan, South Korea (ROK) - 15 days.
The Philippines - 21 days.
Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand - 30 days.
Belarus, Denmark, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden, The United Kingdom - 15 days.
To stay beyond this number of days, you may apply for a visa extension upon your arrival in Vietnam.
VISA REQUIREDA visa application submitted to the Vietnamese diplomatic missions shall include the following documents:
- 01 Application form with an attached photo
- Passport or alternative documents
- Authorization document issued by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security) or the Consular Department, Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
ABOUT E-VISA:Vietnam's e-Visa is one of several visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country. The e-Visa costs 25 USD for card payments and valid for 30 days with single entry only. Click here for detailed information on Vietnam VISA information Nationalities approved by Vietnam's e-Visa:
- Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China (including Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR passport holders, not applicable to Chinese e-passport holders), Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Salomons Islands, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, and Western Samoa.
- A passport with six (6) months’ validity
- A photo in .jpg format of your full passport data page
- A passport photo in .jpg format (4x6, white background, without glasses)
- A valid international credit or debit card
- An email address for support purposes
- A temporary address within Vietnam
- Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports
- Open the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered
- Receive your registration code and save the number