Factory Visit will be held on February 25, 27 & 28, 2023 to introduce the production capacity and factory scale of Vietnamese enterprises, ready to meet the diverse needs of buyers. The factory tour is accompanied by an experienced customer advisor who is happy to answer individual questions. Clearly and understandably.
Each group from 7 – 12 guests will visit 3-4 factories according to product lines. Buyer can optionally register to join the group according to their needs.
- Effective supplier relationships are all about excellent communication. Visiting your suppliers and seeing how they work is a crucial step in developing and agreeing on a communication style that leads to success for your project
- Provide a powerful way to learn first-hand how products come together and more information about the actual production capacity of factories
- Directly visit the process of manufacturing furniture products
- Have the opportunity to discuss, answer questions and build relationships with factories and other buyers. Connecting personally and building great supplier relationships face to face leads to better service, better pricing and better outcomes for your project
Cost: Free of charge for Pre-registered Buyers before 1 February 2023
We design tour schedule on a case-by-case basis to Buyers. Therefore, please take a few minutes to tell us about your project and a member of our team will review your request. The form will open on January 10, 2023 to register.
Every day Factory Visit will take place from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. So make sure you are ready to join the tour before this time frame so that the shuttle bus can depart on time. The schedule will be changed accordingly.
|8:30 – 9:30 am||Depart from SECC to Factory 1|
|9:30 – 11:00 am||Visit Factory 1 & Discussion|
|11:30 – 12:30 pm||Lunch|
|12:30 – 1:00 pm||Transport to Factory 2|
|1:00 – 2:00 pm||Visit Factory 2 & Discussion|
|2:00 – 2:30 pm||Transport to Factory 3|
|2:30 – 3:30 pm||Visit Factory 3 & Discussion|
|3:30 – 4:30 pm||Return to SECC/Hotel|
- Mr Dang Minh Lanh – Sourcing Expert (Founder & Director of New Golden Bridge Co., Ltd) – having 20 year experience in Furniture Industry, especially in interior furniture. He currently leads his private company in HCMC, focusing on hospitality furniture in Viet Nam & Abroad
- Mr Masayuki Abe – Trade Show Representative (Director of BABAKAGU)
- Taking pictures is not permitted
- We highly recommend all visitors wear flat, closed-toe shoes during their Factory Tour for comfort and safety
- We will support a luxury car and pick up at 8:30am at SECC
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please kindly register in advance to secure your seat and have a truly fascinating experience. Once receiving your registration form, we will revert asap. Please be advised that the plant tour is dedicated to Buyers and only person receives our response that will participate.
Should you have questions, please contact Ms Tuyet: +84 989707936. More information about Buyer Programs, please contact Hotline: +84 866627710 or send an email to email@example.com